Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Super Sharanya

This is one movie which has come in ZEE 5 OTT platform. After i purchased new smart tv, I discontinued recharging my dish tv connection which was there with me since 2012 during my Mumbai days.

As a small compensation or to avoid guilty kind of feeling, I paid 500 and got this ott channel. Comparitively it's cheaper than other platforms and having lesser films than other platforms as well.

One movie which I am eagerly awaiting on this platform is Kashmir Files. I read somewhere that, zee has produced kashmir files and they are having exclusive satellite and ott rights for kashmir files. Now, Kashmir Files is running full house in all the theatres and probably will take another 2 to 3 months for ott release.

Earlier, when pooja, adi and sreekutty were here, i hardly used to watch any movies during week days. Mostly, I used to take adi and sreekutty for walk after dinner. After coming back, i used to read story books for Adi, sreekutty used to come and play in our room. Even sreekutty used to pretend reading books holding in her hand mostly upside down lying under the warmth of our blanket. During weekends also, adi demands me to take him to childrens park. We used to watch movies on tv only once in a while. But now, my dear dearest family has gone to kerala again during beginning of this March 2022 to attend Adi's year end exams. So, now i am watching so much movies. During holidays I am watching sometimes three to four movies per day or minimum two. I know this is not an ideal situation. Once my dearest ones joins me back at bangalore, i will surely go back to my earlier schedules and itenary. That used to give me so much more happiness.

I watched this movie on last friday ie, on 18.03.22. Coming back to sharanya, she is the same girl who acted in thanneer mathan dinangal. Similar to previous, there is not much story line except romance.

Sharanya native of Palakad, joins an engineering college in Thrissur. Four people are having crush on her. First her senior, then her lecturer, her classmate and finally an outside fellow whom she meets while roaming with her friends at Ernakulam.

She falls for the last fellow. The usual story of break up and reunion between lovers follows. There is some comedy in this movie and not dry like super star movies. It's okay, watchable and having some laughing element.


No comments:

Post a Comment