Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Toothwala- The Ultimate Dental Clinic in Bengaluru

 

Tooth Treatment- Past, Present and FuturešŸ˜­

I started tooth treatment in Bengaluru since Jan 2023 when I started experiencing tooth pain. A friend  staying in our apartment suggested Toothwala clinic located near Netkalappa Circle, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru. After reaching there on 09.01.2023, the same day, they took out 1 wisdom tooth, and one more additional tooth telling it was infected and tooth implant was was also placed. Apart from the above, root canal of four tooth was also done. All these happened on a single day and I was down with fever for nearly five days.

All those who heard this story were astonished with the story of these many treatments on a single day. Many dentists suggested that, they would never do these treatments on a single day. Also, the Senior Dental Surgeon at CMC Vellore Dr Santhosh Koshy opined that, they would not do implant on 6th and 7th tooth as it will not stay and asked me to lodge complaint against the clinic who did such kind of treatment.

Cap was also placed on the four tooth where root canals were undertaken. This entire exercise costed me Rs.80,500/-. All treatments were charged on the higher side. The clinic made me a cash cow and extracted maximum possible from me. 

Since beginning, toothwala doctor has been telling that, there are lower levels bone content on my gums. Other doctors and my father has opined that, in such cases, implant will not be effective and implant treatment will not be effective. However, this doctor has gone ahead and put the implant. The doctor asked me to take calcium and multivitamin tablets for a period of 3 to 6 months after which my bone would grow back and cap can be placed on the implant. 

But this bone growth never happened in reality and her judgement was proved wrong not once but twice. The first implant came out. After this she put one more lengthier implant. The cap was not put as she told that, let the implant integrate with the bone after which she will put the cap and finalize.

The last visit I made to toothwala was during Sep 2023.  During this visit, she told me the implant was integrating well with the bone and good progress was there. She also tightened the implant slightly and even i felt good at this point of time. After this, I didn’t go to her for further checkup. I was also feeling very reluctant mentally for visiting her.

After this during Dec 2023, one more tooth was requiring root canal as I was experiencing pain. I didn’t permit Toothwala doctor to do the procedure as I was not feeling comfortable with them. Instead I went to St.Martha’s hospital. I informed St. Martha’s doctor that, I am already undergoing tooth treatment and implant is present. Then she checked the implant and informed that, the implant has gone inside the sinus and needs to be removed immediately. So I went back to toothwala and fixed an appointment for 06.01.24.

On 06.01.24, I reached Toothwala dental clinic at 1.15 pm. At 1.30 pm, they started the procedure for removing the implant from sinus by way of dental surgery. This continued till 3.30 pm. However, they were not able to remove the implant from sinus today. The doctor was telling that, the implant was slipping inside the sinus and he was not able to remove it. I was not at all happy with this dental clinic since Jan 2023 when I approached them with a tooth ache and they did all these procedures on the same day. Today she advised that, they will once again perform the same procedure and try to retrieve the implant from the sinus on the next appointment day.

After coming back home, I discussed the matter with my parents and wife. Nobody was favouring going back to Toothwala again. My mother has been suffering from Crone’s disease for a pretty long time and local treatments are not giving any relief to her. Hence, parents are visiting CMC Vellore hospital on Monday 08.01.2024 for consultation.

My father advised me to go to Vellore hospital along with them and consult a senior dental surgeon for removing the implant from the sinus and doing the necessary after that.

I felt that would be better as getting the removal done through an experienced professional would be much better than through this Toothwala clinic who gave me so much trouble for earning additional money even though it was adverse on the patient without any medical ethics. 

Accordingly, I have booked an appointment on 09.01.24 at CMC Vellore hospital. Looking forward to treatment at Vellore hospital and early solution of the tooth problem. As far as toothwala is concerned, may God only save them.

No comments:

Post a Comment