Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

An Amazing Amazing Experience!!

Real prayer is said to happen when we rest with our souls, when we express our gratitude for all that GOD has given us. I visited Guruvayoor temple on 11th december 2010. I had such a wonderful wonderful experience. My parents had arrived at the temple town by the afternoon itself on the previous day.. I reached only by 11pm. By the time I slept it was 12.
Next day morning, I was too lazy even to just wake up.But I had no escape routes, My parents insisted and I had to go with them. Though reluctant, I got up and  went with them. We reached the inner shrine or nalambalam by 8 am. I hardly spend some 20 or thirty seconds in front of the deity.But that proved to be  more than enough.I prayed god that he should shower his grace on everyone in this world and take more and more people to devotion and the path to dharma. I have lots of small nephews and neices at my home town. I requested GOD to fill their hearts with innocence, gratitude and divine love. I thanked god for all the favours he has showered on me till now. I could ask god only for more and more devotion and gratitude for myself.
A sort of positive energy, or what is it, I don't know how to describe it, it was there all over my body. May be a divine grace.This was a feeling that couldn't be described, but only experienced.
After offering our prayers, we came out. I was really satisfied. My parents said they wanted to go in once more. I said I was already satisfied and didn't want to go a second time. I sat outside the temple till they came back. I sort of closed my eyes and began to observe my heart beats and sensations. Suddenly my mind became calm, very calm like an ocean. It was bliss and joy all the way. We can call it meditation and it was a fifteen minutes which I would never forget in my life. It was really really one of those moments which I enjoyed the most. I wanted to open my eyes since I felt that it was time for my parents to come back. And true to my intuition, they came and called hardly within two minutes of opening my eyes. It was real bliss, joy, an opportunity for me to thank god, being gracious and to request the well being of all my friends and relatives. OH GOD and GURUJI, thank you,thank you and thank you for this great experience.

1 comment:

  1. Dear sandeep,
    Its indeed a blissful experience to have a good darsan of lord guruvayoorappan. The feeling is so refreshing that whenever u try to recollect the moment u spend inside the nalambalam u will start smiling forgetting all ur troubles.
    I have been at guruvayoor from 3 years of my age. Frankly speaking I have never heard any one complaining that they were not satisfied with the time they spend in there. U r right sandeep, the experience is beyond words.
    Come again and experience the divine blessings my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete