Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Positive and Negative Aura

There's certainly a bit of positive and negative aura associated with people. Those with positive will create an atmosphere of joy and happiness while the others would cause displeasure and a sad feeling. I have felt this particularly while driving a car. When I drive with positive people, I hardly make any mistakes and the journey would be full of fun and happiness. The destination would be reached without us even knowing about it.
The reverse is also true. When we drive with serious looking people who find it difficult to even smile, I always tend to make mistakes and there would be many close shaves. The journey would be a very very long one. But unfortunately, the latter can't be avoided. We have to bear with them also. The interesting part is that, I don't know to which category I belong while not driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment